Small group training
The ideal way to benefit from private, tailored coaching, without the cost.
£450 for 6 sessions / £810 for 12 sessions (split between # of participants).
These sessions take place outside at Waterbeach recreation ground.
Love the sound of Lovefit but not in Cambridge?
Nowadays distance is not an issue. I have had clients in Scotland, Singapore, South Africa and Australia (to name a few)! I conduct this training option via Skype or Whatsapp calls.
The distance option runs on a monthly basis, with a minimum initial commitment of three months. I work with a maximum of four distance clients at any one time.
Distance training costs £127 per month and includes the following:
- Introductory Skype consultation (up to 45 mins) to discuss your requirements and explain how I work.
- Complete training schedule tailored to your specific goals and to fit in with your lifestyle. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have access to a gym, I can work round that.
- Full nutritional advice and planning (as required).
- Weekly Skype catch-up (up to 30 mins) to discuss your training, nutrition, and for me to advise on any changes to your program.
- Unlimited access to me via email, so any queries just get in touch and I’ll respond ASAP.
- So don’t let geographical location get in the way of reaching your goals. Drop me a line today (via the contact form) and I can talk you through the options.
What are Hypopresives?
“Hypopresive” simply means “reduced” or “low” pressure. So a hypopresive exercise is one which reduces intra-abdominal pressure. Most physical activities increase intra-abdominal pressure (think running, skipping, crunching etc). The technique involves various postures which automatically reduce intra-abdominal pressure. Within each posture an apnea (breath hold) is performed and an involuntary contraction of the core muscles (pelvic floor, abdominals and so forth) is created by the nervous system (see photos to the right). The focus is on creating a rhythm and moving seamlessly from one posture to another, without losing focus until you reach the end of the sequence.
What are the benefits of performing Hypopresives?
- Treatment / prevention of urinary incontinence.
- Treatment /prevention of hernias (inguinal, umbilical, disk).
- Treatment / prevention of organ prolapse (uterine, bladder, rectum).
- Improved sexual function.
- Toned abdominals and reduced waist size.
- Improved posture.
- Increased metabolism (BMR) by up to 15%.
- Quicker core recovery postpartum.
Who are Hypopresives suitable for?
Given the long list of benefits above, Hypopresives can be suitable for almost anyone. The technique is particularly beneficial for postnatal women, anybody suffering from urinary incontinence and / or prolapse, or people who have had a hernia.
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Hernia (until operated on)
What do I need to wear?
Comfortable trousers and a cropped top. Hypopresives are performed barefoot and with all jewellery removed.
How many sessions do I need?
Usually the basic Hypopresive package consists of a total of 10-15 sessions. Typically I work with a client for 5 weeks, doing 1-2 x 30 min session each week (5 or 10 in total), although the initial session can be up to an hour long. The client is then encouraged to practise alone for 20 minutes daily for a month to complete the reprogramming. During this time I see you once weekly for 30 mins just to ensure adherence and check technique. We then have a final session to reassess.
Cost for the above packages is £350 for 10 sessions / £495 for 15 sessions.
In the above photo, the client lost 6kg in weight and 2″ off both waist and navel.
HELLO, my name is amber… mum to Milo and owner of Lovefit. Thanks for stopping by! If you’re a woman at any life stage, I can help you to feel your best. From friendly group sessions, to personalised 1-1 training, Lovefit offers support, passion, and a wealth of experience. Don’t worry ladies – I’ve got your back (and core, and pelvic floor)!