1) When did you join Lovefit?
– July 2016.
2) What sessions do you do?
– At the moment I do Tummy Time (Postnatal Class) and 1:1 sessions, and have just restarted Barre, but I have also done WOW and Amber’s pregnancy class, so I think I’ve sampled all of Lovefit’s offerings at one time or another!
3) What was your original reason for joining?
– I wanted to get back into exercise safely after the birth of my first child, so I joined Tummy Time – which I’m now doing after the birth of my second son.
4) Why do you keep coming back?
– After I had my first son, I think that Amber was the person who helped me the most aside from my mum! I have learnt so much from her about how to recover from pregnancy and birth; she is incredibly knowledgeable and supportive, and I trust her 100 percent. Her classes are fun and varied, and there is something for everyone.
5) What is your proudest achievement to date?
– Regaining fitness and strength alongside looking after a baby and working.
6) What is your favourite exercise?
– Anything with a Kettlebell!
7) What do you do when you’re not training with Amber?
– I love reading, getting outside, and spending time with friends and family.
8) What would you say to anyone thinking about signing up with Lovefit?
– Go for it! Everyone is very friendly and welcoming, and Amber is a brilliant instructor and is great at offering different options within classes depending on strength and fitness levels.