1) When did you join Lovefit?
– I think around 5 years ago? (Yep, Emma joined us in the spring of 2015).
2) What sessions do you do?
– I go twice a week: Barre and WOW.
3) What was your original reason for joining?
– I wanted to get fit and tone up.
4) Why do you keep coming back?
– I love the combination of Barre and outdoor workouts – I really enjoy the exercise and the people are all lively. Most of all Amber is a fantastic trainer – she puts together great workouts which have lots of variations for times you might want to push yourself or perhaps take it a bit easier (!), Amber is super-encouraging and a wonderfully kind and thoughtful person / trainer.
5) What is your proudest achievement to date?
– Mmmm…. probably that I’ve stuck with it for so long – having tried gyms and other trainers before I have found ‘my fit’ with Amber.
6) What is your favourite exercise?
– Erm…. I’m not sure I have a favourite! I’ll take a leg workout over arms any day. I really like the barre / WOW combo and that WOW is outdoors.
7) What do you do when you’re not training with Amber?
– Recover! I work full time and like to socialise with friends and travel.
8) What would you say to anyone thinking about signing up with Lovefit?
– Definitely give it a go, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.