1) When did you join Lovefit?
I joined in March 2018.
2) What sessions do you do?
I have done bumps, tummy time, WOW and barre. (So that’s all the group offerings)!
3) What was your original reason for joining?
I was looking for a class to do during my pregnancy to keep me fit – bumps incorporated so many different elements to help with my physical and mental health.
4) Why do you keep coming back?
Simple – it makes me feel great! Amber is very talented at creating varied routines that give my body a great workout and genuinely enjoy the classes. At every stage of my execrcise journey over the past two years Amber has offered me invaluable advice that has resulted in me making progress.
5) What is your proudest achievement to date?
My proudest achievement to date is building my core strength up to be able to plank again after I had my little boy.
6) What is your favourite exercise?
Favourite exercise is a kettle bell swing – there is something really satisfying about them 🙂
7) What do you do when you’re not training with Amber?
Most of my time is centred about teaching maths and being a mummy to an energetic 1 year old. I do like to try and fit in as many National Trust visits (and cakes) as possible too.
8) What would you say to anyone thinking about signing up with Lovefit?
Just do it, your body and mind will thank you.