1) When did you join Lovefit?
– I think I was 19 weeks pregnant with B (Nov ‘17).
2) What sessions do you do?
– I did the antenatal exercise class, then Tummy Time with my baby, and now I do WOW on a Wednesday night.
3) What was your original reason for joining?
– I wanted an exercise class that was specifically designed for pregnancy and a friend recommended it.
4) Why do you keep coming back?
– I like feeling fit and strong, the classes are really fun and conveniently located for me. I enjoy the company of the other women and Amber is friendly, warm, fun and super knowledgeable.
5) What is your proudest achievement to date?
– Being able to do “proper” press ups, something I never thought I’d be able to do!
6) What is your favourite exercise?
– I really enjoy the “whiteboard” challenges at WOW. Sort of like circuit training, which I used to enjoy when I was younger.
7) What do you do when you’re not training with Amber?
– I’m a stay at home mum with a 4 year old and a feisty 1 year old. I run as well as Amber’s workouts, I sing in a local community choir, I’m a member of St. Barnabas Church in Cambridge, a keen baker and regular at various nearby baby and toddler groups
8) What would you say to anyone thinking about signing up with Lovefit?
– Definitely do it! There are different classes to try so pick one that sounds right for you and get in touch. There will always be a warm welcome!